The QRP 612HC are 12″ long gloves that are made of natural rubber latex. The durable gloves are free from plasticizers, silicone and powders and designed for a variety of applications including IC and disk drive manufacturing, electronics, laboratories, precision optics, and assembly.
- Premium natural rubber latex gloves for ISO 5 (Class 100) applications.
- Lowest extractibels and particulates.
- Free from plasticizers, silicone and powders.
- Meets or exceeds all applicable requirements of IEST-RP-CC005.2.
- Size: S- XXL 12″ Length, Ambi
- Pack: 100 gloves/PBIB Cleanroom Pack.
Applications: IC and disk drive manufacture, electronics, laboratories, precision optics, assembly.
Caution: This product contains natural rubber latex which may cause allergic reactions.
Quantity pricing is available. Please call us at 1-800-832-3882 for more details