While QRP gloves are recommended for a variety of applications. there are specific applications where QRP gloves are not recommended.
- QRP gloves are not designed for use in fire fighting applications. QRP gloves do not meet UL and NFPA standards for this application.
- QRP gloves are not designed for use around or with high voltage. QRP does not produce insulating gloves for use in handling electrical lines. QRP’s ESD gloves and fingercots are designed for environments of 0 to 1012 ohms per square.
- All QRP latex gloves are compliant with FDA and USDA standards. Safe use of these gloves by or on latex-sensitized individuals has not been established.
- Do not expose this product to any person known or suspected to be latex-sensitive before consultation with a physician.
- QRP Latex gloves contain natural rubber latex (latex) which may cause allergic reactions.
- Discontinue use if allergic reaction occurs or if skin becomes red and irritated.
- Users who are sensitive to latex, powder and/or components used in the manufacture of these gloves should consider other alternative hand protections such as nitrile or vinyl gloves, and or should consult a physician.
QRP warrants this product will be free from defects in materials and workmanship at the time of manufacture. This limited warranty expires one year after delivery to end user. Our entire obligation to and the exclusive remedy of any party for breach of this limited warranty shall be limited to the replacement of the product proven to be defective or refund of the original purchase price of this product at QRP’s sole option. QRP’s limited warranty shall not apply to products that have been subjected to misuse, accident or negligence during service, handling or storage.
All implied warranties which may arise by implication of law or application of course of dealing or usage of trade, including but not limited to, implied warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose are expressly excluded. There are no warranties except as expressly set forth above. The end user assumes all risks and is solely responsible for the suitability and fitness of the product selected for a particular application. In no event shall QRP be responsible for incidental or consequental damages. User should consider the benefits of double gloving in uncertain situations.